New Property Checklist
Here at Professional Realty & MGMT, LLC we take pride in having clean & well maintained rental properties. Please use the following checklist to ensure that your home is move-in ready for tenants.
- Carpets must be professionally cleaned (if needed)
- Walls must be clean or if needed fresh paint
- All appliances in kitchen must be working, cleaned- inside & out also in-between them
- Doors must be checked for proper working condition & replace weather stripping (if needed)
- All plumbing fixtures and drains must be checked for proper operation and leaks
- Clean all bathrooms thoroughly. Including walls, cabinets, floors & fixtures
- Toilet seats must be in good condition (replace if loose, broken or discolored)
- Dust ceiling fans & light fixtures. Replace any burned out light bulbs
- Replace all A/C filters
- Smoke Detectors must be installed in all bedrooms
- Garage Door must be in working properly
- Exterior of Home : Check handrails, scrape and paint any peeling paint, pressure wash house (if needed), yard must be mowed, bushes trimmed and haul off any trash.